About Conygre Consultants
Conygre are a technical training and consultancy provider. We are a team of technical specialists who work closely together to provide high quality, customised training to our large and expanding client base. We spend much of our working with cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure, development using Java and Spring, NodeJS, and Python. We also consult on DevOps best practices and test automation, and software development lifecycle methodologies such as Agile.
Conygre also host the machinefor.me application, developed in house, which is a platform used by training companies to provide remote learning environments for classes. Thousands of student training days have already been delivered using this platform, which runs in the Cloud.
Our core competencies are around bespoke training in topics such as:
- Software Development - Java / NodeJS / Python / .NET / Scala
- Agile Methodologies - Scrum / Kanban / TDD / BDD
- DevOps - Principles and practices and toolsets such as Jenkins, Azure Devops, AWS toolsets, Toolset combinations
- Digital Transformation - developing a digital transformation strategy. What is Digital transformation
- Leadership Training - leading remote teams, managing people, managing development teams, leadership development
- Altova Product Suite - notably Mapforce and Stylevision training and consultancy
Conygre was launched in 1999 and the name comes from the road name in Bristol that our director Nick Todd used to live in. The company is a limited company based in the UK and was incorporated in 1999. We have always been based in Bristol, UK but our client base is global, with clients across Europe and the US as well as within the UK and Ireland.
Conygre have been providing training since 1999, so there are many customers out there who have used us over the years. Some well known names like Lloyds Banking Group, Lloyds of London, Jaguar LandRover, VISA, Medical Research Council, NHS Blood and Transplant, BAE Systems, to name but a few. Through some of our partners we have worked with the likes of the BBC, Citibank, and Dell. See the customers
Since 2002, Conygre have been an Altova partner. We are both an education partner and a consultancy partner. We have helped many Altova customers over the years get to grips with the Altova product suite.