Introduction to Coaching
Only £790 per person
Contact us for Onsite Price
Participative and practical. With the opportunity to practice coaching techniques with each other, using tutor support.
Training Course Objectives
- Identify the skills and characteristics of good coaching
- Develop different styles of coaching
- Describe the purpose of a coach in the business environment
- Describe the four elements of coaching
- Explain the six-step coaching process
- Identify how coaching an individual differs from coaching a team
- Skills practice.
Who it is for
For managers and staff who would like to understand the concept of coaching. Using coaching as a tool to help them manage, support and develop the performance and behaviour of others.
Training Course Prerequisites
- This course has no prerequisites.
Chapter 1 What is coaching?
Chapter 2 What is the difference between coaching, mentoring, consulting and training?
Chapter 3 Skills and characteristics of a coach
Chapter 4 Coaching styles
Chapter 5 Coaching models and process
Chapter 6 Coach style preferences
Chapter 7 Skills practice