Only £395 per person
Contact us for Onsite Price
A highly participative course using practical examples and exercises.
Training Course Objectives
- To describe the true nature of assertiveness.
- To develop a wide range of assertiveness techniques.
- To distinguish assertive behaviour from aggressive and submissive behaviours.
- To provide a number of assertiveness models and approaches.
Who it is for
Anyone who wants to develop their personal impact in their dealings with others. Those who wish to to acquire greater confidence and control over their working lives.
Training Course Prerequisites
- This course has no prerequisites.
Chapter 1 What is assertiveness
Chapter 2 Barriers to assertiveness
Chapter 3 Thinking assertively
Chapter 4 Feeling assertively
Chapter 5 Personal Impact
Chapter 6 Tools for coaching
Chapter 7 Achieving successful outcomes