Highly participative, providing a learning experience that will use a series of challenging and enjoyable leadership focused activities.
Training Course Objectives
- Adopt appropriate leadership styles for a given situation
- Understand how motivation improves performance
- State the benefits of leading as opposed to being led
- Recognise the impact of behaviour on others and identify areas for continuous development
- Develop coaching techniques
- Identify techniques to problem solve and make the right decision
- Gain co-operation from others by application of communication, team building and motivational techniques
Who it is for
Team Leaders seeking to develop and improve their supervisory skills.
Training Course Prerequisites
- This course has no prerequisites.
Chapter 1 Leadership styles - the difference between managing and leading
Chapter 2 The impact of leadership style on others
Chapter 3 Understanding motivation and what motivates others
Chapter 4 Giving feedback to motivate and improve performance
Chapter 5 Training and development as a motivator
Chapter 6 Guiding principles of delegation
Chapter 7 Balancing task, team and individual needs when leading a team