Highly participative, providing a common shared learning experience that will use both indoor classroom and outdoor activities.
Training Course Objectives
- To gain acceptance of the importance of leadership at all levels
- Improve cooperation between peers
- Develop motivation techniques
- Recognise the impact of behaviour on others and identify areas for continuous development
- Practice feedback techniques
- Develop effective problem solving skills
- Build on existing coaching, communication, team building and delegation techniques
Who it is for
Managers wishing to gain leadership skills to improve the performance and behaviour of their teams.
Training Course Prerequisites
- This course has no prerequisites.
Chapter 1 Defining Leadership
Chapter 2 Leadership Styles
Chapter 3 Working Together
Chapter 4 Giving and Receiving Feedback
Chapter 5 Team Motivation
Chapter 6 Development Coaching
Chapter 7 Problem Solving and Decision Making
Chapter 8 Managing a Project
Chapter 9 Presenting a Proposal
Chapter 10 Delegation