Learning is achieved through demonstration and discussion with the emphasis on practical application
Training Course Objectives
- Apply the principles of effective communication
- Handle difficult conversations and challenging situations
- Understand the role of communication and identify blocks to communication
- Use influencing skills in a variety of situations to achieve a win-win outcome
Who it is for
This programme is intended as a foundation course for anyone who wishes to improve the effectiveness of their verbal interactions with others.
Training Course Prerequisites
- This course has no prerequisites.
Chapter 1 Guiding principles of good communication
Chapter 2 The purpose of two-way communication
Chapter 3 Understanding your communication and influencing style
Chapter 4 Elements of communication networks and reasons for communicating
Chapter 5 TCommunicating and influencing from the listeners perspective