Advanced Coaching for Managers
Participative and practical with opportunity to practice coaching techniques with each other using tutor support.
Training Course Objectives
- Learn to deliver high performance coaching
- Use increased self awareness to develop human potential
- Demonstrate and apply the Inner Game principles in a practical coaching context
- Demonstrate the impact of behaviours on the effectiveness of the coaching relationship
- Increase competence in using a variety of coaching tools
- Action planning for improved personal development in coaching
Who it is for
For managers who have a good understanding of coaching and who currently coach their staff, who wish to gain advanced coaching skills.
Training Course Prerequisites
- This course has no prerequisites.
Chapter 1 Coaching Distinctions
Chapter 2 High Performance Coaching
Chapter 3 The Inner Game
Chapter 4 Grow FLOW
Chapter 5 Spectrum of coaching style questions
Chapter 6 Tools for coaching
Chapter 7 Action planning